Thursday, October 2, 2008

Team Sorerari

I used to adore Ferrari cars until how it turned all sour after the Singapore Grand Prix. No, it’s not how they lost in the most spectacular (or rather unspectacular) fashion but how they whined about “lack of overtaking opportunities” and deployment of safety cars.

Firstly, didn’t you (Ferrari) guys have the starting advantage (Pole and 3rd)? If it is really difficult to overtake, then you should be able to claim the sitter. Alas, a crash and a fuel hose incident killed off any winning chances and you can only blame your skills and the element of luck. Why put the blame on a street circuit? Sore losers.



They deserved to end up being a dragon dance team for the event.
(Picture courtesy of oneshift.com)

1 comment:

heatherina said...

LOL. That was a good photo :)

Words

I still can't believe how powerful words can be. And I mean positive ones.