(It’s only because the F1 was held in Singapore that I realized the drivers’ controls look like an Xbox controller but only larger and much rectangular-ish-looking – no steering wheel, no gear levers)
Before the race -
(Me pretending to be stupid): So the drivers can press “Up, Down, Left, Right, A, B, A, B, Select, Start” for cheats?After the race –
Ah, so Alonso did really pressed Up, Down, Left, Right, A, B, A, B, Select, Start”! Safety car, safety car!!----------------------------------
You know the Shell stations put up these banners saying “Gives the fuel that powers Ferrari”. Now after what happened, the Shell guys should think of adding a banner “We have nothing to do with the accidents”.----------------------------------
Just imagine this scenario…
Boy (to Dad): Daddy, I want to get this Ferrari F1 car!
Dad: Okay, Daddy buy for you, ok?
Boy (on closer inspection): No, wait! Where is the hose attached to it? Not complete! I dowan!
No comments:
Post a Comment