Thursday, June 19, 2008

Good English Pleased

Nowaday, peoples don’t seems to had pride in thier English. In emails, they can written broken sentence and having so wierd grammar that I can be so appall by it. I am not ask for goods spelling like hippototamus or comebersome. All I asking is spell corrected wordings like symble which should be spelling simbol (mean icon) or dedicade which should be spelling dadicate.

It is so interested to saw so many mistake and not to mansion all the sentences the way people typing make me laughter.

Before left the office, your table should tidy up.

Please ensured rules are to be follow.

Take note that this changes will take affect from next month.

Please switched off all the lights when not use.


I don’t meant to sounded like a snobs guy or prefectionist or that I thinking my English is dam good but the things are, we were all educated people and having learn properly English. I myself is always tries to improves myself, so I don’t dared to say my English have high strength. Just that I keep sawing those horrify email, I scare I starts to written liked that and becomes and embbarressment. But surely I got some standardize right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe they are trying to use singlish lah. hahaha! :D

Words

I still can't believe how powerful words can be. And I mean positive ones.